Thursday 11 January 2007

Rain On My Parade

After the temporary reprieve over the weekend last week, rains are lashing our island city state again. The air is damp and the sun rays can't break through the thick black storm clouds. If not for work I would have been bored to tears staying indoors. In fact the rains were so mean they pounded me real hard on the back the moment I got out of the car when I reached home. And then it was indoors all over again.....at least I have good reason to shelf jogging plans tonight. Haha.

7 comments:

whirlmax said...

Excellent photography! or did you use fireworks to admend it? Well what can i say about the rain...ah...maybe it reminds me of madonna's song and the mtv she was in ...Perhaps next time you should take some pictures of the four seasons and put it in your blog!

Chau said...

I crop and used Fireworks to darken the picture. It was late in the evening and the rain was abating. So the "drops" weren't high enough, else the picture would have been better. S'pore doesn't have four seasons....it has monsoons. It is the north-eastern monsoons which is responsible for the rainy weather lately.

Kai-Chong said...

Must agree, that this picture is excellent!

Chau said...

Thanks KC. And I have software to thank. :)

Kai-Chong said...

Just saw an article in the newspaper that we can produce our own cofe book tabel with pictures and stuff for as low as RM 59.

So keep all your favourite pictures, you can convert them into your own coffee book next time

whirlmax said...

Can somebody explain to me what's a coffee book? Is it a book that u read during coffee break?

Chau said...

KC, what is it?

But yep....maybe can produce a book next time hor? Haha...amateurish leh. So think skinned meh?